1. The back of the main idol is said to perennially moist.
2. The story behind the stick and sandalwood
It is not Sandalwood. They apply Camphor.
3. The idol has a real human hair on it.
4. The temperature of the idol remains constant.
5. The earthen lamps in front of the idol continue burning no matter what happens.
6. Did you know that you can hear the ocean’s sound once you place your ear on the idol?
7. The idol appears to be centered even though it isn’t?
8. Raw camphor doesn’t react with the stone?
9. Did you know that the temple was closed for 12 years?
10. Did you know that foot prints are found all over the temple after night?
Image Source :Google